The Law Offices of Benjamin Davidson represents employees and independent contractors across a diverse range of issues involving their current or former employment or contractual relationship.
Those issues include the following (click on a link for more information on each):
- Discrimination (including discrimination due to disability, race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, and religion
- Hostile Work Environment and Workplace Harassment
- Retaliation Against Whistleblowers
- Pregnancy/Childbirth/Disability Leave (including rights under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or California Family Rights Act (CFRA), Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL), and Kin Care
- Wrongful Termination (including constructive discharges and forced retirement)
- Breach of Employment Contracts (written, oral, or implied)
- Wage and Hour Violations (including failure to provide meal and rest periods, failure to pay overtime, misclassification of nonexempt (hourly) employees, unpaid “off-the-clock” and “on call” work, failure to pay all wages owed or promised, wrongful withholding of tips, commissions, and bonuses, failure to provide or honor vacation benefits, and other violations of the Labor Code and Wage Orders)
If you believe that your current or former employer has violated California or Federal law and that you have been damaged as a result, or if you have a question about an employment issue that you are facing, please contact our offices using the interface below or via any of the contact methods in the Contact Us page. We endeavor to respond to all inquiries by the end of the next business day.